This Policy is issued by each of the Controller entities listed in Section (R) below (together, “MSI”, “we”, “ us” and “our”) and is addressed to individuals outside our organisation with whom we interact, including customers, visitors to our Sites, users of our Apps, other users of our products or services, and visitors to our premises (together, “ you”). Defined terms used in this Policy are explained in Section (S) below.
This Policy may be amended or updated from time to time to reflect changes in our practices with respect to the Processing of Personal Data, or changes in applicable law. We encourage you to read this Policy carefully, and to regularly check this page to review any changes we might make in accordance with the terms of this Policy.
Collection of Personal Data: We collect or obtain Personal Data about you from the following sources:
We also create Personal Data about you in certain circumstances, such as records of your interactions with us, and details of your past interactions with us.
We Process the following categories of Personal Data about you:
We do not seek to collect or otherwise Process Sensitive Personal Data in the ordinary course of our business. Where it becomes necessary to Process your Sensitive Personal Data for any reason, we rely on one of the following legal bases:
If you provide Sensitive Personal Data to us, you must ensure that it is lawful for you to disclose such data to us, and you must ensure a valid legal basis applies to the Processing of those Sensitive Personal Data.
The purposes for which we Process Personal Data, subject to applicable law, and the legal bases on which we perform such Processing, are as follows:
We disclose Personal Data to other entities within the MSI group, for legitimate business purposes and the operation of our Sites, Apps, Products, or services to you), in accordance with applicable law. In addition, we disclose Personal Data to:
· you and, where appropriate, your appointed representatives;
· legal and regulatory authorities, upon request, or for the purposes of reporting any actual or suspected breach of applicable law or regulation;
· accountants, auditors, lawyers and other outside professional advisors to MSI, subject to binding contractual obligations of confidentiality;
· third party Processors (such as payment services providers; shipping companies; etc.), located anywhere in the world, subject to the requirements noted below in this Section (G);
· any relevant party, law enforcement agency or court, to the extent necessary for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal rights;
· any relevant party for the purposes of prevention, investigation, detection or prosecution of criminal offences or the execution of criminal penalties;
· any relevant third party acquirer(s), in the event that we sell or transfer all or any relevant portion of our business or assets (including in the event of a reorganization, dissolution or liquidation); and
If we engage a third-party Processor to Process your Personal Data, the Processor will be subject to binding contractual obligations to: (i) only Process the Personal Data in accordance with our prior written instructions; and (ii) use measures to protect the confidentiality and security of the Personal Data; together with any additional requirements under applicable law.
We Process Personal Data for the purposes of automated decision-making and Profiling, which is carried out for the following purposes: